Retail Terms and Conditions
1. “Customer” refers to the party identified in this agreement that will be supplied the Goods.
2. “ATLAS®” refers to ATLAS SOUND & VISION PTE LTD or any of its associated companies.
3. “Goods” refers to the goods, including hardware and software items, to be provided by ATLAS® to the Customer pursuant to this Agreement.
4. The Customer acknowledges that by signing this document, a contract of sale is created (“this Agreement”). The Customer agrees to be bound by the price and quantity listed on the Sales Order, Down Payment Invoice, Delivery Order, and/or Invoice annexed to these Terms & Conditions (“the Order Sheet”). The Order Sheet and these Terms & Conditions shall both constitute part of this Agreement.
5. Catalogues, brochures, price lists, and any other advertising literature or material used by ATLAS® are intended to constitute only an invitation to treat. The prices, descriptions, or any other particulars contained therein shall not be binding on ATLAS®.
6. Delivery of the Goods is conditioned on the full payment of all outstanding sums owing to ATLAS®. The Customer shall ensure that full payment for the Goods is received by ATLAS® in accordance with the payment terms set out in the Order Sheet. Late payment interest of 2.5% per annum, compounding on a day-to-day basis, may be levied at ATLAS®’s sole discretion.
7. ATLAS® reserves the right to cease supply of the Goods to the Customer at any time.
8. Goods supplied are subject to modification(s) by the manufacturer, and may vary from the standard specifications. ATLAS® will not be held responsible for any such modification(s).
9. ATLAS® reserves the right to approve or reject any request to cancel an order or to reschedule a delivery. The Customer shall bear all costs and expenses arising from ATLAS®’s approval of such requests.
10. All Goods are to be collected within 30 days of the agreed delivery date. Any goods collected after this period are subject to a monthly warehousing charge of $100 per $1,000, or part thereof, worth uncollected goods (i.e. $200 for goods worth $1,001).
11. ATLAS® reserves the right to release for sale any Goods which remain uncollected after 60 days of the agreed delivery date. The Customer agrees that in the event that the Goods are sold pursuant to this clause, delivery of the Goods shall be subject to the next available shipment for the product ordered. In the event that the Goods are no longer in production, ATLAS® may in its sole discretion replace the Goods with product(s) of equivalent value.
12. All Goods sold and/or supplied are not refundable. In the event that the Goods are found to be faulty due to a manufacturer’s defect, a 1-to-1 exchange may be made within 7 days of the date of purchase. Any claims for manufacturer’s defects after this 7 day period are to be directed to the ATLAS® CARE Centre, and shall continue to be subject to the terms of this Agreement.
13. ATLAS® is the Third Party Limited Warranty Service provider for specified Bose® products in Singapore. In order to obtain the Limited Warranty Service, proof of purchase from the authorised Bose® seller must be produced. The Third Party Limited Warranty Service is subject to the Terms and Conditions prescribed by Bose®.
14. ATLAS® provides a warranty for all other products that it imports, distributes and sells (“the Warranty”). No warranties are made in respect of goods which have not been directly purchased from ATLAS®.
15. ATLAS® may, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge.
16. ATLAS® will not bear any shipping or transportation charges from the Customer to ATLAS®.
17. Promotions and discounts offered are only for new items purchased. It cannot extended to charges relating to services, or any other sale of goods, unless specified.
18. The Warranty shall be valid for one (1) year, save as follows:
a. Accuphase products: three (3) years;
b. Bose® Passive speakers: five (5) years.
19. The above warranty periods shall commence from the date of receipt/delivery of the Goods, whichever is earlier. In the event that the Goods are replaced pursuant to Clause 11 or otherwise, the warranty periods shall continue to run from the date of receipt/delivery of the Goods (whichever is earlier).
20. The Warranty shall only be valid in Singapore, unless otherwise provided for in this Agreement.
21. ATLAS® shall not entertain any claims for compensation, indemnities, or refunds until liability, if any, has been established against or agreed with the manufacturer and its insurers (where applicable).
22. The terms of this Agreement shall supersede all prior agreements relating to the transaction set out in the Order Sheet.
23. The Customer shall indemnify ATLAS® for any losses, expenses, or damages incurred as a result of the Customer’s breach of the terms of this Agreement.
24. Promotions and discounts offered are only for new items purchased. It cannot be extended to charges relating to services, or any other sale of goods, unless specified.